1. The standard sports seats are adjustable in two dimensions. That’s it! For a supplement of € 3,630 you get the Sport Plus seats equipped with control options in 18 dimensions and equipped with memory function.
2. As with most brands of music on their needs are catered for with a premium audio system. Porsche offers a Burmester system for € 4,682.
3. There is a wide choice of wheels. If the standard mounted 18-inch wheels are not enough, you can also choose to € 4,271 for the 20-duimers inspired by those of the 911 Turbo.
4. Should the “Espresso naturel” -leather of € 4,791 do not comply, you can also opt for leather steel according to € 5,190.
5. The braking system with carbon ceramic brakes is by far the most expensive option. That “accessory” you pay just € 7,986!